Studies have shown that sexual abuse not only leaves emotional and physical scars, but can also lead to a reduction in earning potential and financial stability over the course of a lifetime. I know very few women who have not, at some point, been on the receiving end of sexual trauma.
I have been one of these women – I spent the first half of my adulthood drastically under-earning because my abuser convinced me that I was worthless and didn’t deserve to ask for anything. I know what it feels like to be ready for healing and have it seem out of reach because I didn’t have the money.
I passionately believe that sexual healing should be accessible to all. Here are my commitments to that goal:
- The Good Girls Talk About Sex podcast
- As of July 2020, all bonus material for the podcast is freely available at Patreon.
- I offer teaching and engage directly with followers regularly on Instagram and YouTube.
- Registration for my events include a reduced ticket option for people facing economic challenges. Registrants who have more resources have the opportunity to Pay It Forward by paying a slightly higher ticket price to help cover the difference.
- I also have spaces available on a sliding scale for all coaching packages. Whether you are experiencing financial challenges, are financially stable, or have some extra to Pay It Forward, there’s an option for you. I trust you to make the best decision for yourself – no documentation required.
How you can support these efforts:
- Become a monthly supporter at Patreon
- Make occasional contributions at BuyMeACoffee