We follow the oral sex question with a deep dive into swallowing ejaculate (or *not*.) We hear a wide variety of yes/no answers, but also yes/no conditions. Then Leah share her personal experience with blowjobs and the journey she took to make sure it was as good for her as it was for him.
How Healing Happens: Little boys get just as much bad messaging as little girls do. Learning how to openly and safely communicate with your sexual partner can re-educate and heal you both.
- 1:49 – A chorus of women answer the question “Do you swallow?”
- 6:01 – Leah answers. She opens by sharing that in the pre-internet days, Cosmo was her primary source of information.
- 7:52 – The “If you love him, you swallow” rule and its fallout.
- 11:13 – Leah gives her first blowjob, and it’s disastrous for her afterwards.
- 13:03 – A new approach learned at a STARS class blows her mind.
- 16:25 – Leah and her partner try something new with blowjobs and it’s a win-win.
- 19:05 – Leah shares a listener email that offers an unusual perspective—a man’s response to the podcast.
- 24:47 – Podcast recommendation:
When Women Speak by Sara Sanderson – https://whenwomenspeak.buzzsprout.com/1104935
When Women Speak website – https://www.wwsgn.com/
- The STARS episode – https://link.chtbl.com/STARS
Book a PJ Party!!! All the info and registrations are at www.leahcarey.com/pjparty
FACEBOOK GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/goodgirlstalk
AM I NORMAL?: Leave a message for Leah at 720-GOOD-SEX (720-466-3739)
PATREON: Become a community supporter at www.patreon.com/goodgirlstalkaboutsex
RATE THIS POD: Leave a rating and review at www.ratethispodcast.com/goodgirls
BE A GUEST: Want to be on the show? Visit www.leahcarey.com/guest
COACHING: Want to talk with Leah directly? Visit www.leahcarey.com/coaching
Music – Nazar Rybak