In this episode of Good Girls Talk About Sex, we talk with Stacey, a 45-year-old, cis-gendered female who describes herself as black, heterosexual, single, and non-monogamous.
While some may know the term ethical non-monogamy, it’s still not spoken about often in social circles. That can lead to the misconception that it’s rare, when in fact people of all types – and even in the most conservative communities – are engaging in various forms of open relationships. Stacey is totally down-to-earth, so she’s a great person to ease us into this conversation the first time. And stick around for the Quick Five, because Stacey gives an amazing lesson on how to become multi-orgasmic!
Here are some of the great moments Stacey shared:
- 5:18 – Learning how to kiss with a cousin
- 13:30 – The lack of affection in her childhood home
- 15:45 – How her father’s emotional absence affects Stacey in her adult relationships
- 23:12 – Raising a daughter to believe in her own sexual empowerment
- 29:22 – Stacey discusses ethical non-monogamy
- 38:15 – THE QUICK FIVE
If you’d like to hear the full, unedited version of this interview, become a community supporter at Patreon.
Editor – Gretchen Kilby
Music by – Nazar Rybak