Margot is a 39-year-old, cis-gender woman who describes herself as black, British, bisexual and currently in an open, long-distance relationship.
She also travels widely and lives for extended periods in other parts of the world, giving her insight into different sexual cultures around the world.
Major themes in this episode include open relationships, later-in-life sexual explorations, and learning about sexuality in a culture that was not open about the subject.
Here are some of the great moments she shared with us:
- 9:20 – Margot’s first experience of intercourse
- 13:15 – Exploring sex post-divorce
- 16:30 – Her relationship with her body and how it is changing with aging
- 18:03 – Navigating an open relationship
- 27:00 – The questions and communication that are required in their open relationship
- 29:00 – The boundaries and agreements Margot has with her partner to make their open relationship work
- 31:30 – Margot’s experience of body image
- 34:30 – Discovering what an orgasm feels like
- 41:17 – Do you schedule sex or is it spontaneous?
- 41:42 – Do you enjoy direct clit stimulation?
- 41:54 – How do you feel when a partner loses or can’t get an erection?
- 42:14 – Do you enjoy dirty talk?
The Patreon extras for this episode are:
- At the $5/month level, Margot shares some fascinating insights into relationship norms that she has observed in other cultures around the world
- At the $7/month level, that conversation plus the extended Q&A
- At the $10/month level, all that plus a monthly Ask Me Anything!
To join the Patreon community, visit www.patreon.com/goodgirlstalkaboutsex
WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THE GROUP COACHING PROGRAM “5% BRAVER”? Visit www.leahcarey.com/five-percent.
If you like this show, please leave a rating and review at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/good-girls-talk-about-sex/id1436501617?mt=2.
Want to be on the show? Visit www.leahcarey.com/guest and let me know that you’re interested. I’d love to talk with you!
To learn about Sexual Communication Coaching, visit www.leahcarey.com/coaching
Editor – Gretchen Kilby
Music by – Nazar Rybak