Good Girls Talk About Sex is now a weekly show! Every other week you’ll get these shorter solo episodes where I tell bits of my story and answer YOUR questions about sex and sexuality.
Thanks to Jessi Kneeland for interviewing ME! She is an amazing body image coach and I highly recommend following her on Instagram and signing up for her weekly #TransparentTuesday emails.
Here are some time markers for this episode:
- 4:57 – Jessi Kneeland interviews Leah
- 5:42 – Leah’s first memory of sexual pleasure, including a significant kink interest
- 11:15 – Looking at her father’s adult magazines that she wasn’t prepared to handle as a child
- 12:55 – Jessi and Leah reminisce about both reading “Clan of the Cave Bear” at ages 10 or 11
- 16:00 – Leah’s sexual confusion in her early 30s
- 17:30 – What did Leah learn about what sex was “supposed to” be like as a kid?
- 19:00 – Leah’s dad’s message to her about getting “fat and ugly”
- 20:30 – The way Leah conflated sexuality and assault in her head
- 22:35 – AM I NORMAL? Introduction
- 24:35 – Listener question – Is it normal to fantasize about my partner cheating on me?
- 25:00 – Leah’s answer – This is a fetish referred to as being “cuckolded,” and it’s more common than you would think!
- 27:39 – Ways to indulge the cuckolding fantasy without fully acting it out and having your partner sleep with another person
- www.literotica.com – stories about all sorts of sexual acts and fantasies
FACEBOOK GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/goodgirlstalk
CALL-IN: Want to leave a message for Leah? Call 720-GOOD-SEX (720-466-3739)
PATREON: Become a community supporter at www.patreon.com/goodgirlstalkaboutsex
RATE THIS POD: Leave a rating and review at www.ratethispodcast.com/goodgirls
BE A GUEST: Want to be on the show? Visit www.leahcarey.com/guest
COACHING: Want to talk with Leah directly? Visit www.leahcarey.com/coaching
Music – Nazar Rybak